Our forward integration strategy of developing the purification equipment and environmental engineering systems segment of business is undertaken by our subsidiary Puritas (Pvt) Ltd. Puritas is well positioned with the necessary strategic alliances and internal competencies to break into the large and medium scale water usage project market that post war Sri Lanka offers.
Puritas (Pvt) Ltd
Puritas (Pvt) Ltd has been in the forefront of providing water and wastewater solutions with over 250 treatment plants in Sri Lanka and the Republic of Maldives, treating over 20 million litres of water and wastewater per day. With over 19 years of experience in the purification industry, Puritas (Pvt) Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of Haycarb engages in providing a wide range of products and services to cater diversified needs in the environmental engineering sphere.
* Environmental engineering solutions and turnkey systems for treating influent and effluent water including sewage for hotels, commercial buildings and industries
* Through an exclusive agreement with Veolia Water, the global leader in water services, water and wastewater services are provided for public authorities (National Holiday Resort – Passikudah)
* Providing consultancy services for Sustainable Environmental Management
* Manufacturing and Marketing of Activated Carbon based consumer goods such as Face Masks (Oxypura) and Odour removing Products (Mr. Fresh and Bin Fresh)
* Offering high quality water purification chemicals through GE Water, USA
* Offering tailor made CSR packages to entities in need by meeting requirements of less privileged communities
Fill out the short form below and our team will be in touch.